A “Letting-go-of-Chaos” Mini-vacation for Busy Humans.
3 days with Leah Orleans in a
Log Cabin Mansion in Bethel, near the Catskills, New York 🍂
October 14-16, 2022
SCROLL DOWN FOR FAQ
Examples of activities include:
2. You will have the highest level of care and serenity. We are working hard to ensure a safe, quiet space.
3. You will have access to Leah for the whole weekend. (for one-on-one talking and hands-on physical work)
4. You will be pushed & challenged — perhaps more than you ever have before. We will be digging deep into why we are motivated to do what we do, what happens when our mind works against our bodies, and how to protect our peace.
5. You will be pampered and cared for. We are hiring a private chef who is well-versed in nutrition, and also supplying plenty of delicious desserts and drinks
6. THIS HOUSE THO - a log cabin mansion, with stunning bedrooms, bathrooms has a 30 ft. YOGA YURT where we will be doing classes, a SAUNA, and stunning giant living room.
Also, I’m flying in my assistant Chloe to help with activities, because I’m trying to PROTECT MY ENERGY AND DELEGATE, lol. She’s soooo excited.
This is going to be AMAZING because of our attention to detail.
I’m going to be your mentor, your guide, and your coach and my SOLE INTENTION is to call out the power and peace in you.
— and we are getting ready to take applications.
We are LOOKING FOR:
We are NOT looking for:
All genders, sexualities, and identities welcome. This is safe space for all to grow, shed and redefine.
Applications will be responded to on a first-come-first-serve basis.
SCROLL DOWN FOR FAQ
8 bedrooms ranging from bunk beds, double rooms, and private queen rooms, with comfortable mattresses and relaxing energy.
In addition to the house, the property has a 30-foot yurt where we will be holding sessions and fitness classes.
Enormous 8' x 8' handmade wooden dining table, large kitchen and warmly lit dimmable chandelier.
We will nature hike through the beaver pond, into the pine forest, up to the rock cliffs, then onto the maple & beech forest, by the small spring-fed pond before stopping at the chicken coop, then back to the house.
We are bringing in a private chef to cater the retreat with delicious meals that will satisfy and delight.
We will accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies, just let us know in the application form!
Friday October 14th, 6pm - Sunday October 16th 6pm
Bethel, New York
The Retreat is a 2 hour drive from Newark airport. We are providing a ride from Newark to the Log Cabin Mansion for an additional $50 each way.
We will be picking up people from the airport Friday October 14th at 5pm
and dropping off at Newark Sunday at 4pm. Please schedule flights accordingly.
Once accepted, If you are flying in, we will be contacting you about getting your flight details and keeping in touch on travel days.
$1195 - $1795 total depending on accommodations and bedroom privacy
Payment plans and financial aid available
See Application Form for price breakdown
Yes! All meals, drinks and snacks are included. We will have catered meals from a pro-chef who specializes in holistic and plant based nutrition. When applying, we will take into account your dietary restrictions and have options for all needs.
When you fill out the Application form you will specify your preference of room.
There are 4 bathrooms throughout the house, shared among all attendees
Me, My assistant Chloe, and 10-14 other guests
Also, a private chef and private bar tender will be joining us for some of the time.
No! Although The ABCs of Fitness leans towards a "feminine demographic", this retreat is for ALL HUMANS of ALL GENDERS AND IDENTITIES